Daytonite has passed away... - Page 2Register Today!
- Apr 30, '10 by GilaRRTThoughts and prayers.
- Apr 30, '10 by leslie :-Di cried out when i read this.
more than a teacher, more than an advocate, more than an outstanding nurse...
daytonite inspired all of us, and taught us that one's love of nursing and determination to succeed, would only result in all of us, aspiring to and maintaing the highest standards of care for our pts.
she gave us so very much, and we've all become richer because of her.
daytonite, you will be profoundly missed.
may your legacy live eternally.
leslie:redpinkheLast edit by leslie :-D on Apr 30, '10
- Apr 30, '10 by NurseLoveJoy88I will truly miss daytonite. She was one of the most smartest nurse on this site and was very helpful to me when I was a student.
I remember posting threads starting with Help!- and she was always one of the first to reply.
I also thought that she never slept because she would help us students out any time of the day.
Im going to miss her sooooo much, and I send my prayers of comfort to her family.Last edit by NurseLoveJoy88 on Apr 30, '10
- Apr 30, '10 by Purple_ScrubsHer legacy will live on...years from now students will be reading her words of wisdom and thus she will continue to impact the profession indefinitely.
Rest in peace, Daytonite.
- Apr 30, '10 by tammeI will truly miss her! She inspired so many of us over here. My condolences to her family.
- Apr 30, '10 by TweetySad to hear, but I know she was sick for a long time, fighting a tough battle. I will surely miss her.
- Apr 30, '10 by madwife2002This is very sad news I am so sorry for this loss and my prayers are with her family at this time
- Apr 30, '10 by shannahanShe had such wisdom and took the time to share it freely. I hope allnurses will make a forum of her posts so that her wisdom will live on to benefit future nursing students.
- Apr 30, '10 by tokidoki7Daytonite was the greatest! A very wise woman, took her time to help everyone, always had something profound to say. I even saved the private emails she sent me. I'll miss her a lot.
- Apr 30, '10 by That GuyI was just thinking how I had not seen anything from her in awhile. I always enjoyed reading everything she posted