What was your GPA when you got accepted?Register Today!
- by ♫patiently_waiting❤ Apr 18Next year in February I will be applying for nursing school for Fall '14. I'm just curious to know what some of the GPA's were when you were accepted. Thanks in advance.
- Apr 18 by ShaeMarieI was accepted into the two schools I applied to the first time around with a 3.9 overall and 4.0 science GPA.
- Apr 18 by AccelBSN2b14I went to three different colleges. However, I did my last 2.5 years at my one school. I got into a ABSN with a 3.674 GPA.
Also word to the wise out there. Check you transcripts to make sure it is correct. I found wrong grade on my transcript yesterday ( note I graduated last year but never actually looked at my transcript) and the school fixed it today. Now my GPA is a 3.795.
- Apr 18 by rubatoI had a 4.0 and got accepted the first time. Now that I'm about to finish my 2nd semester of nursing school, I will end up with a 3.53. Just slowly watching my GPA go down the tubes.
- Apr 18 by july063.24 nursing gpa. 3.07 overall.
- Apr 18 by zoe923.4 overall & 3.1 in science (mostly B's with 1 C in micro & 1 A in intro bio).
- Apr 18 by felicia925what school?
- Apr 19 by MommaTyMy ADN program doesn't go all on your GPA. They go by a point system. So many points for each grade you got in classes, then points for experience in health care, then points for if you have a CNA. My GPA was 2.97. A B- or B not sure which one.
- Apr 19 by Everlinepre-reqs = 4.0, overall = 3.83 (I have a previous degree.)