How hard is Microbiology??Register Today!
- by justme1972 Jun 28, '07In comparison with Anatomy and Physiology...how hard is Micro?
Scale of 1 to 10?
- Jun 28, '07 by gt4everpni know u probably hear this a lot, but it really depends on you and your level of understanding and how well you learn, or even how you learn, anyway to answer your question, in my experience:
[color=#483d8b]anatomy and physiology 1-10 i give it a 2 in level of difficulty, i'm really good at a&p
[color=#483d8b]microbiology 1-10 i give it a 5 , good luck to you, just take your time and study!!!
- Jun 28, '07 by GottaGetInI loved A&P and thought it was pretty easy.
My Micro class was a drag. I did well in it, but I thought it was terribly boring....Though I got A's in both classes, I think I'd have to say I struggled more in Micro, simply because I hated it.
- Jun 28, '07 by MulticollinearityIt's hard to say because micro classes vary so much. I took it in person before withdrawing from the class. In person it was pretty basic and interesting. I then took micro via an internet college and was in for quite a surprise as it was pretty heavy-duty and complex biochem type material.
Overall for me, I'd say micro was much tougher than the A&Ps. Thing is it may be different at your college?
- Jun 28, '07 by miss rochellei thought micro was a lot easier than a&p! that's just me, though... and i also found it really fascinating and the labs were pretty enjoyable.
- Jun 28, '07 by Rianna1I liked my Micro class. The teacher made it an enjoyable class. For me, Physiology was much more difficult than Micro. Out of Anatomy, Micro and Phys, Micro was probably the easier of the three courses and also the most fun. Good Luck!
- Jun 28, '07 by stpauligirlQuote from Hopefull2009The lab work was more like a Chemistry lab...you'l work with the Bunsenburner and do all kinds of biochemical tests and you will use the microscope A LOT I spent a significant amount of time in open lab to get everything done and make an A. The lecture portion was not quite as intense as the A&P lecture.In comparison with Anatomy and Physiology...how hard is Micro?
Scale of 1 to 10?
But nonetheless, it was a demanding class, no doubt about it!
- Jun 28, '07 by *Blessed2BaNRS*I thought Micro was much more tougher than A&P. I took it together with A&P II and Psych, and it about did me in!! I really enjoyed the class and the lab was much more interesting than A&P, but there was so much more info to learn. Like posted above, it all depends on your particular school. Classes are all varied. On a scale of 1-10 A&P, I would give a 2, and Micro, I would give an 8!!
- Jun 28, '07 by RN4life#1I would say on a scale of 1-10 A&P I-2, II-4 (only b/c of the teacher and of course the cat EEWW!)Micro on the other hand I would give a 1, my teacher was wonderful, she explained everything so well. I know many will not agree with me, but micro was A-Okay
- Jun 28, '07 by JilaweezIn my opinion Micro was less time consuming study-wise than A&P. I also thought my Micro tests were easier, but that could be because of the teacher. On a scale of 1-10, Micro was a 3 and A&P was an 8. Neither was hard, just time consuming, lots to memorize.