What is the first thing you are going to buy once you are a nurse? - Page 6Register Today!
- Apr 26, '12 by RKpianomanKahr pm9, 1000rds of 9mm, and tank of gas to get to my favorite shooting range to play with my guns!
- Apr 26, '12 by awarren808Quote from bigboiLmbo!!!!!This is a funny ass question. Sounds like becoming a nurse is getting signed to a major sports league. LOL! Well am gonna buy some more testosterone, since I've been drowning in estrogen for a good part of my quest of becoming a nurse.
My first purchase is a toss up between a house or my students loans. And I'll definitely be taking a tropical vacation within the first year.
- Apr 26, '12 by ThujoneI won't be buying anything. I'll be working toward my next goal.
- Apr 26, '12 by awarren808Quote from Brian Ruff, CNAI plan to work towards my master degree afterwards.I won't be buying anything. I'll be working toward my next goal.
C'mon...you're not going to treat yourself to at least one celebratory token!?
- Apr 26, '12 by ThujoneHmm, I can't actually think of anything that I really want right now other than to become an R.N. I've always been poor, so maybe the idea of not buying stuff is just what I'm used to, lol. Maybe I'll move out to a nice apartment and decorate it with weird furniture that will probably look bad due to my poor sense of fashion.
- Apr 27, '12 by nursedaddy123I bought an iPad 2 that I just recently sold for a Mac Mini. I love Apple!
- Apr 27, '12 by WifeoffiremanQuote from TEXXASI'm a female pre nursing student, but when i read this i got teary eyed! I think that's just great! How unselfish of you. This reminds me off all the things my son did for me when he first joined the Army and got his first bonus check! I was so touched. God bless!!Im a mommas boy so im gonna buy my momma alot of goodies i wanna make her bedroom a comfortable oasis with a large flat screen tv new comforter sett candles surround sound and just a bunch of nice gifts for her always being there for me and encouraging me she is wonderful strong and independent and took care of me and my sister in a single parent home and is actually an r.n. Her self so im following in moms foot steps....lol well any yuh thats what im gonna do when i become an r.n.
- Apr 27, '12 by HotSoupUGR TTG
- Apr 28, '12 by IdianaCNA1993Well Im not going to have to worry about student loans 'cause Im going to work my way through school. And any loans I take out Im putting into the bank until I really need to use it and whats left over Im going to pay back so I will have less to pay on the principal or what ever (catch my drift). But I think for my first year as an RN Im going to work as much as I can and only shell out money for gas, car repairs, and to have a little fun. then with what I have saved Im going to buy a nice old home that dont need no repairs, a cadillac or a jeep gran cherokee, and then Im going to decorate each room in my dream home by a different theme. And paint the rooms the way I want to. then Im going to pay off my home and go back to school for my bachlors degree.
- May 3, '12 by CharlieTAn airplane
I have put up with so much crap in nursing school that I deserve it.