Daytonite has passed away... - Page 7Register Today!
- Apr 30, '10 by Lizzy88I don't recall reading any of her posts so I don't really know her, but my deepest sympathy to her family. R.I.P. Daytonite
- Apr 30, '10 by Blackcat99I remember Daytonite. I am so sorry to hear that she has passed away. She will be greatly missed.
- Apr 30, '10 by LennonninjaMy condolences to her family and loved ones. She will definitely be missed.
- Apr 30, '10 by FaeriewandGod bless you Daytonite
- Apr 30, '10 by lpnfloridaShe was such an wonder on this site. Knowledgeable, helpful, patience plus. I will miss her posts.
- Apr 30, '10 by CRIMSONCondolences to her family. She was very helpful and will be missed.
- Apr 30, '10 by CardioNRS~DAWNI am deeply saddened to learn about Daytonite, I remember when I first joined this site how helpful she was with answering any nursing questions a student had. If it was math, careplans, or case studies she was there lending her wisdom helping us think critically.
Thanks, Daytonite for all your help, wisdom and confidence you gave to a student like me. Thanks for being a friend, teacher and mentor. Thank you for sharing yourself with so many when we were desperate for answers, you always came through.