Daytonite has passed away... - Page 4Register Today!
- Apr 30, '10 by dcgrrlI'm really sad to hear this. I always looked forward to logging onto allnurses and reading her pearls of wisdom.
- Apr 30, '10 by caroladybelleShe will be missed.
- Apr 30, '10 by Silverdragon102so sad, my thoughts are with all those that she touched and she will be missed here on allnurses
- Apr 30, '10 by Soon2BNurse3Shocking news......she has helped me out a few times. I also saved some of her posts. She will be missed.
- Apr 30, '10 by Christine2009I am in shock! She helped me so much my first semester in ns and beyond...I learned so much from her and she will be dearly missed...my condolences are with her family....RIP Joyce
- Apr 30, '10 by HolisticSandzI'm truly sorry to hear this, she was an inspiration to me. My thoughts and prayers to her family.
- Apr 30, '10 by cheska_rnMy thoughts and feelings are with her family and friends.
What a magnificent person!! She was always willing to help. As a new nursing student, I needed it often, and even while sick she would reply to my PMs.
She will be missed!!!
- Apr 30, '10 by blondy2061hShe will be truly missed. It's rare for me to feel honestly thankful for a member of an online community, but for her, I was. She was a huge blessing to this board and I will miss that.
- Apr 30, '10 by Angie1011That's very sad news. My condolences to all her family and friends. Thank you, Joyce, for sharing your passion and knowledge with us all over the years. Rest in peace. xx
- Apr 30, '10 by goodstudentnowRNI cannot stop crying Daytonite was one of my guiding angels while I was in nursing school. I used her format of clinical pathway to understand the disease process. I have been on this site for over ten years now and it hit me really, really hard. I used Daytonite words as gospel in nursing. She was one of the most dedicated, respected, smart, and professional human being ever. May her soul rest in peace. I will treasure the memories of daytonite because she was like pearl found in a deep rugged terrain.