Fun: Coke or Pepsi Nurses?Register Today!
- by brian Admin Mar 14Poll: Pepsi or Coke
199 VotesLast edit by brian on Mar 14
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=821670©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 6,030 Views
- Mar 14 by HairstylingnurseDoes diet coke count?? Lol
- Mar 14 by TheCommuterI'm mostly a diet cola drinker these days because I don't want the added sugars. There's also a strong history of diabetes on both sides of my family.
When I'm drinking regular cola, I prefer Coke. When I'm drinking diet cola, I prefer Diet Pepsi.
- Mar 14 by nightnurse279
- Mar 14 by KhunnaidumI always pick COKE
- Mar 14 by TheCommuterAs I am typing this, the poll has been up for approximately ten minutes and it is already appearing as if Coke is going to be the landslide winner/favorite.
- Mar 14 by Daisy_08Coke, is good
Diet is better
Lime is even better
and Rum is best!
- Mar 14 by NurseKatie08I voted for coke....diet coke is my preference though...don't go a day without one!
- Mar 15 by vegas2009Regular Pepsi and Diet Coke. But, I've considerably have cut down on soda during the recent months. I hardly drink it anymore. However, summer is coming up -- so that can change. I don't know yet.
- Mar 15 by elprupMy baby book says, "age 2, I think she is addicted to Pepsi". No wonder my calcium level is low.