Missed call for a interviewRegister Today!
- by Dragonstrike Feb 21I applied for pt LPN position in a pediatrics office and they called me on Monday but I miss the call,me manager left a message saying to call her back. I realize they call until Wednesday, first thing I did was call back, but she was out of the office that day, so I left a message for her. Today Thursday I called again and e receptionist told me she the manager will be calling me back later today. I have been waiting and no calls, so I call again, receptionist said the manager is too busy but she will call me once she has a chance. Still nothing. So my question is should I call again ? Or should I just wait for her call? I really need this job so badly. Any input will be really appreciate it.
- Feb 21 by julz68I would wait. If she doesn't call by tomorrow morning then call again.
- Feb 21 by prnqdayI'm sorry to hear this OP.
- Feb 21 by WeepingAngelUgh that's so frustrating. I'm sorry.
- Feb 22 by amoLuciaRemain hopeful as there may still be some light at the end of the tunnel (altho a long tunnel).
Many moons ago, I once interviewed at a place whose nite nurse was leaving to stay at home. The job was all but mine, when the nite nurse decided to continue and stay on. The DON called me back to politiely and graciously explain and with the phrase, "to hold on to my application/resume for the future".
I thought 'oh yeah, OK, uh-huh, sure, right" etc etc. Well, some months later I get a calll from the DON. The nite nurse was really resigning this time and the job was mine if I still wanted it. I accepted the position - it was one of my better jobs.
So there may still be chance there for you. Good luck.
- Feb 22 by DedHedRNI've been hired twice now by places that hung onto my application. I did continue to call them once a month to remind them that I was still interested. I had to call six months in a row to get the job I have now, but I have to say its probably the best job I ever had in my life, and feels like a perfect fit.
- Feb 22 by GrnTeaGet a better answering machine and check it all the time if you have calls outstanding. They called you on Monday but you didn't get around to calling them right away, so maybe they went to their second choice since you didn't seem so excited about it, as evidenced by the fact that you didn't call them right back. Reasonable.