Whats your favorite montra or saying? - Page 2Register Today!
- Jan 22 by Future_Chief_CRNASlow & steady wins the race.
- Jan 22 by dah dohI love my job! I make a difference! You can't cure stupid! Coffee, coffee, coffee!
- Jan 22 by danceyrunSome days you are the bug, some days you are the windshield.
- Jan 22 by sueall"Where ever you go, there you are."
- Jan 23 by kogafietsenThe true worth of a man is to be measured by the objects he pursues.
- Jan 23 by ImKosherLiving the Dream. Fighting! (It's a Korean thing). Prior Planning Prevents Poor Performance.
- Jan 23 by amoLuciaThere are some really terrific phrases here. I have 2 to add ---
for work - when in doubt, err on the SAFE side. Has guided me well during my career.
for life in general - life's too short, so eat dessert first.
- Jan 23 by KimynurseAnother I like
If you can dream it, you can do it!
- Jan 23 by MomofzraWe have this one on our wall and surround it with all of our accomplishments in frames. Our kids (and their friends!) take pride in getting something "On the wall".
"Whether you think you can or you can't, either way you are right"- Henry Ford
- Jan 23 by PurplePRNI am never alone.
God's will, not mine.
Singing "You Are My All in All" helps too.
I kinda let my focus drift from God that last week and I had a meltdown yesterday. This thread is well timed for me.
OP, I love the "just keep swimming" mantra too.