Daytonite has passed away... - Page 3Register Today!
- Apr 30, '10 by lorettapShe will be missed! Thoughts and prayers to the family and friends
- Apr 30, '10 by XB9SI am truly saddened to hear this, she will be greatly missed by all
- Apr 30, '10 by Always_LearningWhat sad news. She was a great teacher, a great nurse, and she will be sorely missed.
- Apr 30, '10 by CBsMommyHer family and friends are in my prayers. She was such an inspiration to a lot of people and will be whole-heartedly missed.
- Apr 30, '10 by cherrybreezeI am very sorry to hear this. Rest in peace, Daytonite, you will be missed.
- Apr 30, '10 by mmt4I am so sorry to hear this. She was an amazing source of information and help to students and she will be sorely missed.
- Apr 30, '10 by EricJRNMany times, Joyce and I found ourselves in the same thread trying to help the same student with the same problem -- and more often than not, we had completely different viewpoints.
What Joyce had, of course, was decades more experience, seventeen web links and citations from four leading nursing texts to go with each answer. When Daytonite said something, she could defend it. I know without a single doubt that she made me a better nurse.
- Apr 30, '10 by jillebeanHow heartbreaking! I've been coming to this site for several months, and just started nursing school in January. Her posts have always helped me. Rest in Peace Joyce....you were truly an angel on earth
- Apr 30, '10 by blynn9173I am deeply sorry to hear this. I enjoyed reading her posts on all nurses. She was a very caring person. We all here at all nurses are going to miss her alot!!!!