Daytonite has passed away... - Page 12Register Today!
- May 2, '10 by Batman25Horribly sad news. The world lost a good one. She was a wonderful person and a fabulous nurse willing to share her craft. My thoughts and prayers are with her family and friends during this very difficult time. May she rest in peace. God bless.
- May 2, '10 by DeLanaHarvickWannabeI can't see the screen through my tears. I tried to explain to my mom why I'm crying, but I don't think she gets how I can be so upset over someone I never met in person.
- May 2, '10 by Cindy-sanWhat?! Oh no!
- May 2, '10 by reallyhappyI'm a new member and reading all these posts for Daytonite showed that she is remarkable. My condolences.
- May 2, '10 by ERnewbieRNRest in peace.
- May 2, '10 by KenaldoDaytonite you are gone but your knowledge is gonna live on forever, I only came to know of her passing because i neede help with my care map as i always look at work. That is so so sad
- May 2, '10 by hoopeI might have not met her but it certainly would been great if i had !
Am so sorry for her lose.
Many people have learnt from her.. many patients she has cared for . All that will never be forgotten . All the love and care she gave.
This matter , sometimes when people go ; the change they made is still there.
Am sorry all for such lose and am sorry for not knowing her.
- May 2, '10 by chevyvI'm sitting here crying. May she rest in peace now.
- May 2, '10 by Crux1024Oh no...
Im just coming across this now. She was instrumental in my success in school. Always with a helping hands and lots of great information. I looked for posts almost religiously. She will be missed.
- May 2, '10 by aerorunner80I'm so sad to see this. Daytonite helped me so much when I first started nursing school last january and really struggled with those darn nursing diagnoses!