APA citation-Help!

Nursing Students Student Assist

Published

Specializes in Cardiothoracic Surgery.

use citationmachine.net

Purdue OWL got me through all my APA (and MLA) citation and formatting needs for my degrees.
Specializes in Psych, Addictions, SOL (Student of Life).
use citationmachine.net

I love citation machine!

APA Publication Manual 6th Ed bottom of page 205...

It falls under Technical and Research Reports and corporate author, government report.

HTH.

Specializes in NICU, ICU, PICU, Academia.

If you retrieve a source from scholar.google.com it has a citation you can copy and paste properly formatted in APA, MLA and other formats.

Specializes in Varied.

All of these commenters are right on the money. I use a combination.

Specializes in OMFS, Dentistry.

PERRLA is a good tool to use as well. I am in APA HELL at the moment taking my first RN-BSN class!!

Just a side note...your school has a librarian, who likely has a masters degree in library science, who would be a great resource for you. The librarians will help you with citations as well as research. Additionally, your school also likely has a writing center, which will also help you with these kinds of questions. These are all resources that you are paying for through your tuition, so I would take advantage of them.

Specializes in ORTHO, PCU, ED.

Download the application on your computer called "PERRLA" it costs a little bit BUT SO WORTH IT. I went through my BSN with 100s due to this flawless easy way to tackle APA.

Download the application on your computer called "PERRLA" it costs a little bit BUT SO WORTH IT. I went through my BSN with 100s due to this flawless easy way to tackle APA.

PERRLA is a good tool to use as well. I am in APA HELL at the moment taking my first RN-BSN class!!

I also suggest PERRLA. It's not free (7/month or like 50 bucks for a year) but it is amazing! It's an add-on for Microsoft Word and I have never, ever, ever had it be wrong. I even once had a professor write something like "thank you for doing APA perfectly" on a paper!

Citationmachine.net has done me wrong a few times, so I don't trust it anymore.

+ Add a Comment