Published

Hello,

My master degree in critical care course request research for graduation,

so the important thing in the research is topic,

in fact i need some idea to choose one topic

how you can help me to find my research topic

thank you

Specializes in Critical Care and ED.

What is limiting you from choosing your own? Have you ever worked in critical care? There is a vast plethora of topics to choose from.

Specializes in Pediatrics Retired.

"Bullying" is very popular nowadays.

thank you for you reply

there is no any limitation

i have 4 year experience in ICU and CCU

but im searching for topic to be popular to all nurses in the work and easy to deal

even that to have in idea about critical care topic's

thank you

thank you OldDude

do you mean Bullying in critical area or in general,

also what is your opinion about it ?

Specializes in Critical Care; Cardiac; Professional Development.

I find your generic request from Internet strangers to be rather odd, to be honest.

Here is my advice. Look inside YOURSELF. Pick a topic you are passionate about. This is a difficult assignment and it becomes a beat-down no matter what. Being invested emotionally in your topic helps carry you over that hump. We can't tell you what that may be. Pick something that gets your mind working, your blood flowing and your emotional reaction engaged.

Specializes in ICU/community health/school nursing.

I'm sure you can think of a few things. Then cast around the internet to see how easy those topics are to validate with current research.

Specializes in ICU/community health/school nursing.

Or look around this forum....there was a fascinating thread about sepsis protocols potentially encouraging a new superbug.

Something around the ethics of catering to the family's wishes vs. The patients because the family's will die once the patient dies

Look up topics relating to VAP or HCAI.

I feel that is not as enforced until after I started working.

Specializes in Varied.
Look up topics relating to VAP or HCAI.

I feel that is not as enforced until after I started working.

Something around the ethics of catering to the family's wishes vs. The patients because the family's will die once the patient dies

Both of these are wonderful ideas.

Specializes in PICU.

Open versus closed ICUs would be interesting.

Have you had any "interesting cases" that made you think if something could be better?

Maybe even think of something regarding best ways to reach staff regarding important education - i.e Skills days, articles with quiz, watching videos with an assessment piece, etc

+ Add a Comment