LOL. New perfume.

Specialties School

Published

Specializes in Pediatrics, Hematology Oncology, School Nurse.

Just thought I'd share a giggle...

As I opened my can of Lysol to disinfect after having a puker in the clinic first thing this A.M., yep, I sprayed my neck. Oops! Thankfully it was my neck and not my face! Ha. Now I just keep laughing at my new "perfume". You know that Lysol scent will linger all day. Wonder if my spouse will like it? Ha!

Specializes in kids.
Specializes in ICU/community health/school nursing.

Nothing beats the smell of Lysol in the morning....

Specializes in NCSN.

Everyone knows when it's a tough day in my office if the lysol smell starts to diffuse into the hallway. lol

Specializes in Pediatrics Retired.

It just so happens my Lysol is "Early Morning Breeze" scent...I'm spraying my neck right now. I'll let you know if Sweet Petunia notices.

Specializes in School Nursing, Pediatrics.

Oh Lysol is my favorite! I like the Lavender!

Specializes in NCSN.
It just so happens my Lysol is "Early Morning Breeze" scent...I'm spraying my neck right now. I'll let you know if Sweet Petunia notices.

Did Sweet P notice? :)

Specializes in Pediatrics Retired.
Did Sweet P notice? :)

No, I mowed a couple yards after work yesterday so my natural manly aroma had taken over by the time she saw me; and wouldn't let me in until I changed.

Specializes in school nursing, ortho, trauma.

i think it's funny when people will walk into my office and say "it really smells like Lysol in here!" and i haven't even sprayed any yet today. I think i'm just immune to the scent.

Specializes in school nursing/ maternal/child hospital based.

My son is a student in my school and rides to and from work with me daily. On the way home the other night he said," you smell like your office." Hmmmm, Im not sure if that is good or bad. Guess Im immune to my "Nurse Ea Du Parfume". Im thinking its a combo of sweat, lysol, puke and tears.

+ Add a Comment