A&P I: Fall '05 Anatomy & Physiology Club

Nursing Students Pre-Nursing

Published

So, I'm in! I've got this and College algebra and I'm DONE with all my pre-reqs and related courses. I dropped this this past Spring, so I know how hard it is. Hopefully I'll have a better instructor this time that actually knows how to teach the class. :rolleyes:

Specializes in PeriOp, ICU, PICU, NICU.
So, I'm in! I've got this and College algebra and I'm DONE with all my pre-reqs and related courses. I dropped this this past Spring, so I know how hard it is. Hopefully I'll have a better instructor this time that actually knows how to teach the class. :rolleyes:

Sounds great! Best wishes to you. I have two more weeks left of it and I swear it is overwhelming...but fun :)

Specializes in Operating Room.

Good luck to you!! :)

Specializes in ICU, CVICU.

I'm here...i'm taking it "distance" this semester with lab meeting 4-5 Saturdays a semester from 9am-3pm. :uhoh3:

Hello all Im taking anatomy this fall as well this is my first time and im very nervous i just took BIO 101 which is general and I made a C not to happy with that.

Specializes in LTC.

I'm taking A&P1 this fall too. I'm slightly nervous. I've heard it rather hard, but this is from students who thinking applying themselves is a joke. At least that's what I keep telling myself.

Specializes in Operating Room.
I'm taking A&P1 this fall too. I'm slightly nervous. I've heard it rather hard, but this is from students who thinking applying themselves is a joke. At least that's what I keep telling myself.

You really do have to apply yourself. MOTIVATION, DETERMINATION, DEDICATION, & MEMORIZATION.....words to live by!! lol

Try http://www.NursingJourney.com. ...quizzes, etc. Hope it helps everyone.

You really do have to apply yourself. MOTIVATION, DETERMINATION, DEDICATION, & MEMORIZATION.....words to live by!! lol

Yep, I totally agree. I didn't find the material hard- just the sheer VOLUME of it. A+P I and II both required a TON more studying on my part then any other class to date....but it's easily doable...just have to stay on top of things!

Specializes in NICU.

I'm here with y'all - ready to start A&P I this fall. I am taking mine 100% online (including the lab), so it should be challenging, but I'm ready to take it on! I have a friend who is in nursing school and she told me that the A&P just requires time and studying, but it really isn't all that bad - she liked it. I'm going to keep that in the back of my brain and ignore the rest. :D

Hi, Everyone:

I want to join the club too. I am taking the class Friday night and Saturday afternoon. Knowing it is hard but looking forward to it!

Hi all!

I am taking A&P 1 this fall too every Saturday from 9am - 2:30 pm including lab. I heard it is a lot of memorization work. Good luck to all of us!

I will be taking A&P I this fall. My lecture is online and my lab is on Friday mornings. Good luck to everyone.

Jessica

+ Add a Comment