Silly random nursing thoughts, one sentence, NO JUDGMENTAL FOLKS ALLOWED - page 16
by wooh 117,462 Views | 377 Comments
Rule is: One sentence. Random thought. Silly is great. Funny would rock. If you're going to be judgmental, GO TO ANOTHER THREAD! FUN ONLY HERE! Fomite is my new favorite word because it sounds like a sandwich spread.... Read More
- 4Mar 24, '12 by Epic_RNSir, I understand that you need to poop, however we are trying to determine if you've had a stroke so can we just get to CT already?
(this after 30 minutes on and off the bedpan with minimal results)
- 7Mar 24, '12 by SHGRQuote from BostonTerrierLoverRNI hope you don't mean you are going to give it back to her when you are done laughing! Ha ha!!Hahahaha
I am going to have to borrow a Depend's pad from my grandmother to read this thread I can tell now.
- 6Mar 24, '12 by BostonTerrierLoverRNJust found one more flaw in southern dialect, we "borrow" everything! toilet paper, light bulbs, pens, . . .and "fixing to. . ."You would be surprised how many onions I have borrowed and never returned, thank god huh?
- 8Mar 25, '12 by ClearBlueOctoberSkyI was leaving a message for a Dr. about one of his patients and I started the name off with Z as in Xylophone. Needless to say, I was very glad that the answering service that was doing the transcribing called me back to clarify.
Me: Oh Dear, did I really say that?
Him: Yeah, you did.
Let's just say it was Residents 1, Nurse 0, for this night.
- 0Mar 25, '12 by heronQuote from Do-overI found it here in Albuquerque under the name Marmite.Strangely, I've had that old Men At Work song stuck in my head lately...
Everytime I see Vegemite (the do actually sell it at Meijers), I am really intrigued (have been since the 80s probably when that song came out). I am SO curious about how it tastes...
I mean, I love peanut butter or nutella on my toast. Can something called Vegemite really compare?Last edit by heron on Mar 25, '12 : Reason: shortened