Silly random nursing thoughts, one sentence, NO JUDGMENTAL FOLKS ALLOWED - Page 16Register Today!
- Mar 23, '12 by loriangel14The "H" does not stand for Hotel.
- Mar 23, '12 by beckster_01I have, on occasion, felt some mild chest pain at work. I'm sure it's nothing.
- Mar 24, '12 by woohI wonder which is more dangerous: a scrub wearing nurse drinking in a bar after work or a scrub wearing nurse drinking in a bar before work....
- Mar 24, '12 by deyo321"Bet you won't run from a police dog again."
- Mar 24, '12 by Epic_RNSir, I understand that you need to poop, however we are trying to determine if you've had a stroke so can we just get to CT already?
(this after 30 minutes on and off the bedpan with minimal results)
- Mar 24, '12 by hey_suzQuote from BostonTerrierLoverRNI hope you don't mean you are going to give it back to her when you are done laughing! Ha ha!!Hahahaha
I am going to have to borrow a Depend's pad from my grandmother to read this thread I can tell now.
- Mar 24, '12 by BostonTerrierLoverRNJust found one more flaw in southern dialect, we "borrow" everything! toilet paper, light bulbs, pens, . . .and "fixing to. . ."You would be surprised how many onions I have borrowed and never returned, thank god huh?
- Mar 24, '12 by VivaLasViejasYeah......"Can I borrow some of your potato chips? I'll give 'em back when I'm done with 'em." Hahahaha!!!
- Mar 25, '12 by ClearBlueOctoberSkyI was leaving a message for a Dr. about one of his patients and I started the name off with Z as in Xylophone. Needless to say, I was very glad that the answering service that was doing the transcribing called me back to clarify.
Me: Oh Dear, did I really say that?
Him: Yeah, you did.
Let's just say it was Residents 1, Nurse 0, for this night.
- Mar 25, '12 by heronQuote from Do-overI found it here in Albuquerque under the name Marmite.Strangely, I've had that old Men At Work song stuck in my head lately...
Everytime I see Vegemite (the do actually sell it at Meijers), I am really intrigued (have been since the 80s probably when that song came out). I am SO curious about how it tastes...
I mean, I love peanut butter or nutella on my toast. Can something called Vegemite really compare?Last edit by heron on Mar 25, '12 : Reason: shortened