Meeting AHPRA requirements as a International Trained Nurse from the Philippines - page 172
New thread discussing meeting APHRA requirements if trained in the Philippines. links Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency AHPRA Nursing Council of New ZealandNew Zealand Nursing Council Part 1 thread New grad... Read More
- 0I lodged my application last week of August.I received the eligibility in 7 weeks.There was no problem with my papers.Hope you'll get yours before November ends.Quote from sephineHi everyone!
Has anyone else here applied to AHpra Victoria around September 2912 and still hasn't received his or her eligibility for the bridging program?..
- 2Gudnews!!!I disregard the list of APHRA accredited BP providers.I saved it directly to my desktop.Today I reviewed it.IHNA's accreditation for both Perth and Melbourne campus is valid until Oct.24,2017.APHRA updated the list on Oct.31,2012.
- 0Nov 22, '12 by Fredricka3Quote from moonyen2012Not so goodnews,, have another look at the approved programs that was put up last week...new format, ACFE ran out accreditation 30.9.12 and IHNA and ETEA are running out ALL campuses 30.11.12.Gudnews!!!I disregard the list of APHRA accredited BP providers.I saved it directly to my desktop.Today I reviewed it.IHNA's accreditation for both Perth and Melbourne campus is valid until Oct.24,2017.APHRA updated the list on Oct.31,2012.
- 0Quote from dacuycoyHi dacuycoy,Hi noelle, I am for the June intake at La Trobe. When is yours?
When will you apply for the visa? Or have you done it already?
I'm also for June intake at La Trobe. We'll be in the same class! Do you have an email address that I can send you a PM on? If you prefer, you can email me at email@example.com. I just lodged my visa application this week through IDP. How about you, have you got yours?
- 0Quote from jap_617To SABINENOELLE.
imso happy to find someone who is for LA Trobe Uni. June 2013 intake coz i am too! it's a great relief in my part to know/meet a future classmate..
Have you processed your visa already?
Tnx for responding..
Hi Jap! Hey! Can we email privately? I have some stuff I want to ask you about accommodations etc. Hello classmate!
- 0Nov 22, '12 by yourprincessQuote from moonyen2012Hi ! i applied in Ihna, etea, la trobe, and aaon. Only Ihna and etea responded but unlucky me, these schools are no longer accredited next year so I'll end up waiting for the two other schools to accept me .Yourprincess,which school are you applying?
How about you? this bp hunting is really stressful because of the accreditation issues! uggh..