World Registration


Specializes in nicu.

Hello! Could anyone help me? I got my licence through Montana and I'm moving to ATL-GA in a few months. The BON website says that I need the english proficiency test (TOEFL) to get my endorsement, but does anyone know if I'd still need it after I got my green card? I'm going through the K1 visa.

Specializes in Vents, Telemetry, Home Care, Home infusion.

Georgia BON Endorsement regulations #3. state that one must pass an English proficiency examination if a graduate of a foreign pre-licensure program not taught in English or if English is not the individual's native language.   Requirement not related to citizenship status.

Best wishes on your relocation.

Specializes in nicu.
+ Add a Comment