School Closed CABON needs documents

World Registration


Specializes in Nicu.

My nursing school closed 2 years ago and I am currently processing the endorsement of my TX license to CA BON. Went to CHED (they are now in charge of releasing documents from closed schools) to secure the BREAKDOWN OF EDUC and REQUEST FOR TRANSCRIPT form. However, according to them, they will not fill out those forms since only the school is authorized to do that. They just issued a certification that the school has already closed along with my TOR, RLE, DIPLOMA. Will CA-BON accept the certification in lieu of the forms? I am so worried since endorsement to CA is so expensive and it takes such a long time to process. Anyone with the same problem and was able to get a CA license?

+ Add a Comment