Angry Nurse here! - Page 3Register Today!
- Ew! Who DOES that? Next time I would make a big inviting Scooby Doo sangwich and put a turd in it or something. I bet he'll never do it again.
- You should never eat in a restaurant, Doe RN. You do not wanna know what goes on in a lot of the kitchens at some of the restaurants I have worked in.
- Jan 7 by joanna73Quote from netglowMake some ex-lax brownies and leave them for this person, a special gift After that experience, he will certainly think twice before eating someone else's food.Bring stuff in again but this time with prune juice or something "similar" in the recipe (get where I'm going with this). Sometimes you need to do a little aversion training.
- It's not illegal. HE shouldn't be touching her lunch in the first place.
- Jan 7 by CrunchRNIt is theft. He stole your stuff. I would march myself to HR and file charges.
- Jan 7 by Ruas61If he is browsing the community fridge for meals makes me wonder what else he does. Is he checking coat pockets for change and nick nacks? An unattended purse or bag for unclaimed items?
- Jan 7 by xoemmylouoxShoot when food comes up missing here we know it's the docs who steal. Now that really ****** me off.Last edit by Meriwhen on Jan 7 : Reason: TOS: profanity
- Jan 7 by imintroubleI would make it my mission to make sure every unit on every shift knew the caliber of employee they were working with.
I might even make sure the offender was present when I explained my lunch was STOLEN, and who did it.
I'm so territorial I make bears look like amateurs.
What is mine is mine. Ask me and I'll share, but don't even think about taking it. The tupperware? Now that's just over the top. I'm mad and it's not even mine.
- Jan 7 by IndyYeah you don't mess with a person's tupperware, that stuff is expensive!
- Jan 7 by DoeRNQuote from RNFionaOnly certain ones. I do check the board of health websites too. My family has several restaurants and I have worked in some too. So yeah I absolutely know what goes on. And it's nice that I have a friend who is a health inspector.You should never eat in a restaurant, Doe RN. You do not wanna know what goes on in a lot of the kitchens at some of the restaurants I have worked in.
Sent from my iPhone using allnurses.com