Pearsonvue Trick - Does it Work Every Time? Part 3 - Page 160Register Today!
- Oct 3, '12 by Noemi RNQuote from Silverdragon102thank you ill check it later as soon as she sends it... thank u sooo much...
yes it should be the same as that is what your account will be with pearsonvue
- Oct 4, '12 by Noemi RNQuote from Silverdragon102Hi i tried clicking or program code?
Merged with existing thread as asking about the pop up
- Oct 4, '12 by Noemi RNQuote from Silverdragon102Pls help i tried checking the pvt what code will i enter the OR-program code?
Merged with existing thread. Suggest you read what others posted and wait for BON but Congratulations
- Oct 4, '12 by Assess&Safety1stI took the PN today and it shut off at 87q. It wont let me register on the Pearson Vue website. Is that a good pop up? It says sucessful delievery! yes or no. It it truly corrected with the pop up??????
- Oct 5, '12 by raquel22I can't help but notice posts regarding the "newer" good pop-up statement that states "the candidate has previously passed this exam. a new appointment cannot be scheduled." I have the original good pop-up statement listed above. Does the older good pop-up statement still hold? Did I pass? Or are they changing things on us?!! So confused!! Should I worry?
- Oct 5, '12 by Assess&Safety1stNew vs old pop ups, when did this change??? Eeeewwww
- Oct 9, '12 by KristeyKTook it this morning, I get "Our records indicate you have previously scheduled this exam. Please contact your Member Board for further assistance. Another registration cannot be made at this time." WOOT!!!
- Oct 9, '12 by GalapagosCongrats KristeyK How was the test?
- Oct 9, '12 by leobabeeQuote from healthstarSo I took my exam today... 10/9/2012.... I'm pretty bummed out.. can I do the Pearson Vue trick now? Like 5-6 hrs from when I took it? I live in NJ...I am going to do it after the nclex, but I don't know how. Can someone give me step by step instructions please? Thank you