Pearsonvue Trick - Does it Work Every Time? Part 3 - Page 138Register Today!
- Aug 8, '12 by miarevilYOU. PASSED.... It's the good pop up.
- Aug 8, '12 by newgradJRDoes anyone know if the PVT works in NJ? I still have to wait til Friday for my Quick Results. Took the exam at 8am EST this morning, got home, saw "Delivery Successful," then tried PVT at 11am and 12pm EST. Got the "good pop up," but I really just wanna know if anyone from NJ/NY area got the good pop up and PASSED. I am shaking like heck right now! ALSO! - I got the "original" pop up message that states "Our records indicate etc etc ...Another registration cannot be made at this time." IS THIS GOOD OR BAD?
I've read other posts saying that they've received a different kind of pop up stating that the "candidate has recently passed this exam." How can Pearson have a pop up stating that? What's the point of Quick Results, or waiting for your official results, if a "...candidate has recently passed this exam?" Can someone please shine some light on this? I apologize if this post is annoying, as I know that there are others who've probably asked this same question. Please, anybody! (lol)
- Aug 8, '12 by ImeanreallyI waiting about an hour and half maybe 2 hours.. got the good popup
- Aug 8, '12 by oztizz184i got mine about an hour after i got home today!
- Aug 8, '12 by Ashley, PICU RNAs long as it says "Delivery Successful" in the status of your results, you can try the PVT. The exact length of time doesn't matter.
- Aug 8, '12 by Silverdragon102Quote from Imeanreallymerged with existing thread for continuity and where this question has been asked and answered several timesI waiting about an hour and half maybe 2 hours.. got the good popup
- Aug 8, '12 by teriseHello, I took my exam today and got the pop-up that states "our records indicate......another registration can not be made at this time" but it did not state that that I passed.....does this mean that I failed, does the good pop -up now state Pass.....HELP!!!!!!!!
- Aug 8, '12 by indexcard42Quote from teriseIt means you passed! Congrats!! Now go on and celebrate a little bit!Hello, I took my exam today and got the pop-up that states "our records indicate......another registration can not be made at this time" but it did not state that that I passed.....does this mean that I failed, does the good pop -up now state Pass.....HELP!!!!!!!!
- Aug 10, '12 by RNall4himI took the NCLEX RN on sat August 7th 2012. It cut off on me as I answered the 75th question and clicked next. I was very skeptical about the PVT trick b/c I had been out for over a year and a half and had a baby, moved 4 hours away due to husbands job and various other reasons as to why I procrastinated until I had sufficient time to study and I was ready to take the exam. I was fearful that when it cut off after only 75 questions and only a hour and half into the exam that I had failed. I came home, did the PVT trick and it said the candidate has recently scheduled this exam, another registration cannot be made at this time, please contact your board member for further assistance, I was so relieved, yet at the same time I still wasn't sure if it worked every time for every person. What if that one person it didn't work for was me, that's the way my luck has always been it seemed! But Glory be to God, after 2 days of waiting for the actual quick results that you can pay for on the pearson vue website, it said I passed as the unofficial results copy. So with that said, for all the students that are about to take the exam or have took it and waiting on results....Believe the pop-up!! It does work!! I've read many many forums/ threads about the PVT trick and it working for most and not working for others, but from the way I understand it, it doesn't necessarily mean that you passed or failed if you get anything other than the pop up mentioned in my write-up. From my understanding every one that has got that response from the pop-up, has indeed passed the boards!!
For those of you about to take boards, Believe in yourself that you can do this! Try not to second guess yourself, you will be fine! If you believe in Jesus Christ, then ask for his help, he will help you. I did, and he helped me all the way through it. AS EVIDENCE BY student passed NCLEX 1st time even after being out for so long! Oh, how Great is my GOD! I couldn't have done it with out his help!
- Aug 14, '12 by AndreaGigI took my RN Nclex today.... I am getting the old pop up that states " previously registered for this exam... unable to register..." I am not getting the good pop up yet that says previously passed....