What is your current LPN salary - Page 18Register Today!
- Apr 11, '12 by kyegirlI just graduated school and was offered a job 2 months prior to graduation at an Assisted Living just outside Denver at $20.00 an hour working (3) 12's. I have already been working there as a QMAP (Qualified Medication Administration Person).
- Apr 12, '12 by lapetiteetoilecentral/western new jersey. brand new lpn. $25.00/hr + differential of $3.00/hr for working 11p-7a.
- Apr 13, '12 by Strawberrykoolcentral NY I am a traveling LPN and i make 33/hr. 3+ yrs as a lpn
worked in a group home for the state and made 16.50.
- Apr 13, '12 by KRODDUpstate NY 1st job out of school perdiem no benefits no guarnteed hours or floor $20.83/hr.
- Apr 14, '12 by greatnurse08Strawberrykool where do you travel to and do you work in a hospital? I am a LPN since 1985 and would love to travel some...
- Apr 14, '12 by HeartJulzA little less than $28. Living in the bay area CA. Over 4 years licensed ...
- Apr 14, '12 by Strawberrykool@ greatnurse i have traveled to Montana and now im closer to home near the PA border. Im a dialysis nurse
- Apr 14, '12 by Wild Irish LPNJust curious....I am looking to be in the $23.00 to $25.00 p/h range for LTC here in Denver when I graduate this Spring....Any feedback would be appreciated....am I in or out of line for my expectations?
- Apr 14, '12 by Wild Irish LPNQuote from kyegirlwould love to talk with you more about your journey into your first nursing job....I am in Denver as well and look to graduate June 15th....would love to secure a gig prior to graduation in LTC/Rehab/Assisted Living....I am wide open on shifts too, actually would prefer nights to start....contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org if you would be so kind, I would love to chat about this!....Thanks!!I just graduated school and was offered a job 2 months prior to graduation at an Assisted Living just outside Denver at $20.00 an hour working (3) 12's. I have already been working there as a QMAP (Qualified Medication Administration Person).
- Apr 18, '12 by CeceStar5Does anyone have pay rates for NYC?