Lpn salaryRegister Today!
- by futurenurse1986 Sep 17What's the average salary for an lpn in your area?
- Sep 17 by itzvalerieI've made between $18-$22/hr in south TX.
- Sep 17 by pnkgirl25I have asked a few new grad lvns in my area (Long Beach) and have been told $18-$23...average time to find a job from the 24 people I polled who graduated least year and this year... 4-8 months
- Sep 17 by slicksGIRLI'm a new grad LVN in SoCal (SF Valley), I was offered a job at a hospital for $19. Plus the shift differential. So I make about $22/hr.
- Sep 17 by cmm4everI have heard $15-$17 starting out I live near Buffalo,NY
- Sep 17 by MewsinStarts at $31 maxes out at $33 so far, we'll see what happens in the new contract that is being negotiated.
- Sep 17 by TheCommuterIt's anywhere from $17 to $29 here in Dallas/Fort Worth, Texas.
Local hospitals will offer on the low end of the range ($17 to $18 hourly) and staffing agencies will offer the most money.
- Sep 17 by xxMichelleJxxI became a LPN August 2012. My first job i got paid $21.00. My current job i get paid $23.47. I live in NYC.
- Sep 18 by WannabeeinscrubsI have been told $12.50 an hour here in the Virginia Beach area of Virginia.
- Sep 18 by kaydensmom01$14-16 here in Eastern Ohio