KY nurses and students STAND UP. What part of KY are you from. - Page 8Register Today!
- Apr 5, '09 by JinJerEvansRNWhere from in Central Ky? I am originally from Greensburg.
- Apr 5, '09 by OcelotHey! Sorry I've been mia...love to chat about what to expect.. Give me a shout. I hope you got your accept letter. Let me know...I'll be waiting for your reply.
- Apr 5, '09 by libnatLouisville nursing student at uofl.
- Apr 7, '09 by Jeanine1970I am originally from Greensburg, Kentucky. Moved to Cadiz, Ky in western Ky about 8 years ago. Got my ADN from Hopkinsville Community College, my BSN from Indiana Wesleyan University, and will start for Clinical Nurse Specialist at Murray State University in the Fall of 2009. The trail stops after that...
- Apr 18, '09 by sbyr43Hi I am from casey/lincoln area. Graduating from LPN to RN Nursing program. Anybody know where they are hiring new RN's.
- Apr 22, '09 by natron20Danville/Lincoln Co area here.
Lord willing and the creek don't rise I'll graduate from the EKU ADN program in December of 09.
- Jun 18, '09 by D.R.A.Western Ky student awaiting acceptance at WKCTC for Spring '10 ADN program.
- Jun 21, '09 by JRRN1960Quote from kylovenursegood to see a friendly 4n post. i'm not for sure what the va is like, but you know what 4n is like.hello everybody i have been an lpn since 06, graduated from kctcs and i will be returning in jan 09 to complete my rn. i currently live in lexington and was working at cbh 4n until i came to the va. hope to get into er medicine and become a s.a.n.e nurse as soon as i graduate. wish you all well.
- Jun 25, '09 by GCTMTHey! I start the ADN program at BCTC this fall! Excited.
- Jul 2, '09 by NurseCardHi there, Danville/Lincoln Co/Casey Co people. I'm not really from, or in that area, but I did work at Ephraim McDowell for a year and a half, until this past March. They seem to be pretty great about hiring brand new nurses. Most of the nurses that I worked with on my floor were brand new, actually.