Whats your favorite montra or saying? - Page 8Register Today!
- Feb 2 by Old SoulThis thread came at the perfect time for me…teetering on the edge of a meltdown while staring down a paper. Thanks to everyone for sharing. I have seen a bunch of my fav's, here is another:
No one ever said it would be easy, they said it would be worth it.
- Feb 2 by mjo07This thread is great! I like these:
Just smile and let it be.
You must be the change you wish to see in the world-Ghandi
- Feb 2 by mssjez"Fear is an emotion, it is not a barrier to successful behavior. You can be completely scared out of your wits and function totally competently."
- Feb 2 by Glycerine82"Drink life as it comes , straight. No chaser". And. "No day but today" oh, and "this too shall pass", but I apply it to all aspects. The good things will pass and the bad things will pass. :-).
"No day but today"
- Feb 3 by melaniestudentWhen my husband graduated from Infantry training, the general who spoke at the ceremony said this:
"This is the life you chose."
He reminded them that they would all deploy within a year, and would many times wonder why they had to work so hard and suffer so much and be away from their families. He wasn't wrong. But my husband and I would remind each other of that phrase and move past the complaints. After all, we'd chosen it.
This has helped me so many times. Whatever happens, I have a choice about the outcome. When I wonder why my job is going crappy or why school is so hard...I just remind myself that I am responsible for it, not someone else. And I am responsible for doing something about it.
- Feb 15 by KimynurseToday is my first test
I'm going to my two favorites
I think I can, I think I can!!!!
If others can/did it so can I
- Feb 17 by Zombi RN"Every day is a test!"
- Apr 7 by KimynurseThe sky is pink
As in if the teacher says the sky is pink, you pick pink on the test.