What is the grading in you schoolRegister Today!
- by Kimynurse Apr 29We seem compared to others here to have it easier,but we were told to keep our As at the door, and the class average should be less then a 80 or the test way too easy.
I know there are + and -, but don't know exactly
Anything less then a 69.5 is failing.
- 1,844 Views
- Apr 29 by RLtinkerThat is an usual grading system for a nursing school, usually the cut off is a C or B. For us it is a C, anything under 75 and we fail the class. At some schools anything under 80% is failing. Here is our scale
A= 92 – 100%
B= 83 – 91.99%
C= 75 – 82.99 %
- Apr 29 by christina731My school uses the following grading system:
92.5-100 = A
83.5-92.4 = B
74.5-83.4 = C
<74.4 = Fail
It's tough for me! But I can't imagine some other schools with much higher requirements!
- Apr 29 by kaydensmom0193-100=A
Anything less than 75 is failing
- Apr 30 by mayahp22Anything less than a 76% and 7 ppl have failed cuz they're avg was a 75% tragic smh just in the first semester
- Apr 30 by JMEMNRNFailing was anything lower than 78 in our program.
- Apr 30 by katkinson84Our points are calculated out to a grade point average, not percentage so I'm never really sure if at 90% I have an A or not, I just know I got a 3.3 for the quarter but under 75% is failing which they calculate at a 2.0.
- Apr 30 by PrincessFutureRNBaptist College in Memphis
Anything less than 76.5 is failing!!!