Thanks, Commuter!Register Today!
- by mc3 Jul 1, '12..for all the articles you've been writing. I've read each one, and they're great. As I am an LPN I really appreciated your clarifications on what LPN's do.
Last edit by mc3 on Jul 1, '12 : Reason: Oops! typo!
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=751801©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- Jul 1, '12 by OnlybyHisgraceRNI enjoy everyone of Commuters article. I have been a fan since I joined in 2008, and rejoined this year. Commuter has been an inspiration since I started my journey as a CNA, to LPN, to now RN and future BSN. As an African American female, I look up to her and want to be like her when I grow up. She strikes me as intelligent, caring, and determined. Way to go Commuter! Keep the articles coming.
- Jul 1, '12 by TheCommuterThank you all.
If any one of my posts helps just one person out there or makes the muddy waters clearer for one single individual, then the effort is worth it to me.
- Jul 1, '12 by MulticollinearityI've enjoyed the articles as well. Thanks, TheCommuter.
- Jul 2, '12 by VickyRNI agree with all the posters - your articles are fantastic, Commuter. You are a wealth of information and an inspiration to us all. Thank you
- Jul 2, '12 by Esme12......I have to say, I agree.
- Jul 2, '12 by DogWmnDitto here, Commuter your the best
- Jul 2, '12 by mama_dLong time fan here as well.
I am especially enjoying the articles about LPNs. Very well written, enough so to give me hope that some minds may be changed by them.
- Jul 2, '12 by GitanoRNi'll 2nd. all previous posters, as i dance to my favorite song "i got the moves like jagger"as i celebrate your writing.
- Jul 2, '12 by StephalumpI've been enjoying them, too, Commuter! Much appreciated.