new allnurses logo - feedback wanted - Page 4Register Today!
- Jan 22 by gonzo1I don't like any of them. Not everything has to change all the time....
- Jan 22 by AmnestyI'm not even surprised that the one I found the least appealing is in first place . I voted for 101 as the best one, then 202, then 203 in last place. That extra little chat bubble at the bottom on 203 is going to look out of place when you actually situate the logo on a page, I think. It'll just look random, or like it's supposed to be a button or something.
- Jan 22 by danielle5454My vote goes the current logo
- Jan 22 by eatmysoxRNI prefer the current logo as well.
~ No One Can Make You Feel Inferior Without Your Consent -Eleanor Roosevelt ~
- Jan 22 by Joe VFeedback is greatly appreaciated. Keep 'em coming!
- Jan 22 by brianThank you all for taking the time to provide your honest feedback! This is very helpful!
- Jan 22 by CrufflerJJIf allnurses MUST change its logo, I'd go with #202. The box around the "all" part suggests the all-inclusive nature of AN.
That being said, I wouldn't change the logo at all.
- Jan 22 by sapphire18I like the current one, could you just remove the ".com"? However...I like the idea of blue or green with a stethoscope somehow incorporated.
- Jan 22 by BrandonLPNQuote from Liddle NoodnikGood point. I can think of a number of other message board sites that end in .org or .net. I say keep the .com in the logo.curious why you are removing the .com, doesn't that help people to find the site as opposed to .org, .net, etc?
- Jan 22 by Red35I like the current logo...not a big fan of the new ones...