new allnurses logo - feedback wanted - Page 3Register Today!
- Jan 21 by BrandonLPNTo be honest, they're all very similar. Same general style as the current one. I think if you're going to go through the trouble of changing the logo, you might as well try something completely different. Otherwise you might just as well stick with the original.
- Jan 21 by BrandonLPNI think the "a" in the logo should a little old fashioned nurse's cap on it. To, like, reflect our traditions, or something. (ok, now I'm just being sarcastic for no reason)
- Jan 21 by Nascar nurseQuote from BrandonLPNYes....this!To be honest, they're all very similar. Same general style as the current one. I think if you're going to go through the trouble of changing the logo, you might as well try something completely different. Otherwise you might just as well stick with the original.
When I clicked on the link, my first impression was UPS
- Jan 21 by sharpeimomCould someone please go in and remove my email and name which I was lead to believe were required to vote.I just went in to do that and was just shown the results. I do NOT want to get spammed or hacked again.
- Jan 21 by CrissiQSorry to say it but I really don't like any of them. The current one is best. Please don't use any of these 3, come up with something else.
- Jan 21 by Puddin2dayI think you should not change a thing.
- Jan 22 by elprupI did not read all posts...but they remind me of UPS logo.
- Jan 22 by VivaLasViejasI rather liked #202, because it emphasizes the word "ALL", as in ALLnurses, not allNURSES. But that's just me and my anal-retentive writer syntax thingie.
- Jan 22 by Liddle NoodnikQuote from briancurious why you are removing the .com, doesn't that help people to find the site as opposed to .org, .net, etc?Hi Everyone,
We are having several new logo ideas designed for and wanted to collect your feedback on what you think? We are dropping the .com from our logo. These are the top 3 choices so far.
Your feedback is very valuable, we will use it in helping us come up with the final design. We also can make suggestions for edits. If you have any other ideas, we'd love to hear them.
FYI, you do not have to leave any personal info, you can vote anonymously, leave your name if you wish or optional email.
View logos and vote here
Please also feel free to make your comments here in this thread as well after voting.
- Jan 22 by joanna73I prefer the current logo also, but 101 is good too.