How many Hours per Week do you workRegister Today!
- by pat8585 May 4, '12just wondering how many hours a week do people work.
- May 4, '12 by noyesno40-45 hours.
- May 4, '12 by AnonRNC28-30
- May 4, '12 by SandraCVRN36 scheduled, extra shifts on floor (12 hrs) or 8 hr extra shifts in OR....whatever I feel like doing....
- May 4, '12 by TheCommuterI am a PRN employee and usually get scheduled for 36 hours per week (three 12-hour shifts). However, PRN employees are the first to get their shifts cancelled, so I sometimes only work 12 to 24 hours during certain weeks.
- May 4, '12 by turnforthenurseRN36 scheduled. I pick up extra 12 hour shifts here and there.
- May 4, '12 by RN Sam40. I work 8s. After orientation I will take call and it will increase.
- May 4, '12 by That Guy36 on orientation
Ill pick up a princess shift or two during the week to help out though once I can.