How do you reward yourself after a tough shift? - Page 6Register Today!
- May 9 by TopsDropBloody Mary's with a few of my fellow co-workers is always a good time. Our options are usually limited at 8am, but we manage. Nothing dissolves the stress like some drinks and sharing the "war" stories of the night.
- May 9 by 86toronadoIt's probably already been said, but I had to place my vote for a hot bath... just thinking about it now makes me want to have one when I get home from this shift, not that it's been a difficult one at all!
- May 9 by Lil'mamaStarbucks or Panera for breakfast. If it was a painful shift with lots of turning, pushing etc...a warm bath with some nice bubble bath. Then I'm out like a light.
- May 9 by LadyFree28A good book, pedicure, and a looong nap...not necessarily in that order.
And a new pair of shoes!
- May 14 by kabfighterBenadryl, melatonin, and a beer. Makes for a good day's sleep.
- May 15 by LoveMyBoxer99Nice long hot shower, comfy PJ's, sit on my porch with my dog, and a tall glass of ice cold Splenda sweet tea.
Sometimes, if it has been an exceptionally difficult day, my dear husband will give me a back massage too. I never discuss work off the clock, he is just great about reading the expression I have when I get home.