Daytonite has passed away...Register Today!
This is a discussion on Daytonite has passed away... in General Nursing Discussion, part of General Nursing ... It is with a heavy heart that we announce the loss of one of our most beloved members, Daytonite....by brian Admin Apr 30, '10It is with a heavy heart that we announce the loss of one of our most beloved members, Daytonite.
Daytonite was instrumental in working with the nursing students here at allnurses.com. She was always there for them as well as the seasoned nurse. Her love, however, was teaching those in a nursing program by leading and guiding them here at allnurses.com.
Daytonite had been ill for a while; more seriously in the past 8 months. She passed away on April 8th, 2010.
Our sincere sympathy to the family of Daytonite. If anyone would like to place a condolence, here is the online obituary: JOYCE WAGNER Obituary: View JOYCE WAGNER's Obituary by The Plain Dealer. We think her family would be very touched reading the comments from our allnurses family.
We join you in mourning our friend...
Our fellow colleague...
A nurse above all...
A true advocate for the patient...
A teacher who gave of her heart for all who aspired to be a nurse.
Goodbye, Daytonite. You will be truly missed.
all the allnurses.com staff
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=476765©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 50,899 Views
- Apr 30, '10 by TakeTwoAspirinSo sorry. I noticed there had been no postings for a while, but it never entered my mind that the problem was so serious. She will be missed sorely on this site, that much I know. God Bless friend.
- Apr 30, '10 by caliotter3I always looked forward to reading her posts. This saddens me greatly. My condolences to her family.
- Apr 30, '10 by not.done.yetThis just makes me so so sad. She was an incredible voice for us students and will continue to be via this site. I am so so sorry for all of us.
- Apr 30, '10 by Tanzanite RNOh, I will miss seeing her posts... May she rest in peace. My condolences to all her family and friends. This board will not be the same...
- Apr 30, '10 by ~Mi Vida Loca~RNThis was so shocking to see. She was such a great help to us students.
- Apr 30, '10 by kcochraneShe was such a great support. She will be missed, but she lives on in all the students she supported on this site - including me.
- Apr 30, '10 by LesMonsterRNI had noticed that she hadn't posted in quite a while. She will be sorely missed here. Daytonite had a lot of experience to draw from and even though I didn't always agree with her viewpoint, she had my respect because she put her money where her mouth was, always. Her contribution to nursing was immeasurable.
- Apr 30, '10 by llgOh, my. So sad. She will be greatly missed by so many people.
- Apr 30, '10 by classicdameI learned so much from her. She will be missed.