Ack! I'm being published!Register Today!
- by marycarney May 15Last year, I completed a research project as part of my MSN capstone. I've spent the last eight months trying to get it published, finding the right journal, editing, revising and all the rest.
Today, my inbox contained these lovely words: "I am pleased to inform you that your manuscript has been accepted for publication in the Journal for Nurses in Professional Development" AND "I have tentatively scheduled the manuscript for publication in the November/December 2013 issue".
I am doing the Happy Dance!
- 3,088 Views
- May 15 by LadyFree28Congrats!!!
- May 15 by sharpeimomCongratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- May 15 by AMR21Awesome!
- May 15 by GrnTeaWonderful news! I'm an editor of a specialty journal and love to get papers (if well-written) from grad students. You can also look at modifying your thesis to fit different audiences and get the same research published in different journals-- general interest RN mags, specialty ones like the one you have, all sorts of things. Good work.
- May 15 by kloneHuge congratulations!
- May 15 by JBuddSweet!!!
- May 15 by BlindsidedWell that is just too cool! Congrats!
- May 15 by avaloncarAwesome! Congrats! That is something I would love to do as I continue my nursing career. I once had an article posted in a LPN student nurse magazine years ago. I remember that feeling.
- May 15 by nursel56Congratulations!