My nurse looks like a zombieRegister Today!
This is a Cartoon on My nurse looks like a zombie in About A Nurse - Nursing Cartoon Series, part of General Nursing ... Nurses work many hours ... it's understandable that they come home tired. Any zombies out there?...by brian Admin Jun 22, '12
Nurses work many hours ... it's understandable that they come home tired.
Any zombies out there?
Click Like if you enjoyed it.
Please share this with friends and post your comments below!
Want more nursing cartoons?
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=747089©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 13,481 Views
- Jun 22, '12 by Esme12oops....
- Jun 22, '12 by Esme12No...it's a scene from the new season of "The Walking Dead"
- Jun 22, '12 by GitanoRN
- Jun 22, '12 by DebCRNBSNI have been feeling that way lately with working extra for EPIC.
- Jun 22, '12 by VivaLasViejasI remember those days........and yep, that's about what I looked (and felt) like at the time!
- Jun 22, '12 by MassEDQuote from DMCRNCwhat's EPIC like? We are getting it soon...I have been feeling that way lately with working extra for EPIC.
- Jun 22, '12 by Mandychelle79Im pretty sure I will look like that after the next 4 days. I really need to start looking at the schedule before picking up extra hours. Maybe a low census day on Monday? But everytime I want one, it doesnt happen
- Jun 22, '12 by nursel56zombies! this is my favorite so far.
[color=#696969]my favorite nurse movie "i walked with a zombie".
- Jun 22, '12 by sharpeimomi thought that was how nurses were supposed to look after four twelve hour shifts??
that's where older nurses eventually go... we star in zombie and crusty old bat movies. once you become a crusty old bat, you can go back and forth between being either a zombie or a crusty old bat. poof!Last edit by sharpeimom on Jun 22, '12 : Reason: typo