AN Scholarship

Nurses General Nursing

Published

Specializes in NICU.

I think that anytime someone posts a thread using the word(s) "bully", "NETY" or "PVT" they be required to pay $1 to the scholarship. By the end of the year they would be able to fund several students' nursing education. :yes:

Specializes in Nursing Professional Development.
Specializes in NICU.

$3 for everyone asking the forum to do their homework without attempting it first.

$5 for everyone who doesn't even ask, just types in what sounds like a Google search string and posts it.

$10 for everyone asking for medical advice and blatantly ignoring the TOS they agreed to when they signed up.

...I have many pet peeves.

Specializes in OR, Nursing Professional Development.
$3 for everyone asking the forum to do their homework without attempting it first.

$5 for everyone who doesn't even ask, just types in what sounds like a Google search string and posts it.

$10 for everyone asking for medical advice and blatantly ignoring the TOS they agreed to when they signed up.

...I have many pet peeves.

You forgot PVT

Specializes in OB-Gyn/Primary Care/Ambulatory Leadership.

$5 for every "I need to interview a nurse manager"

$20 for everyone who made a mayor med/practice/employment/school error and posts how they now hate nursing and/or want sympathy for being terminated.

Specializes in NICU.
You forgot PVT

Guy already covered PVT in OP.

Specializes in NICU.
$20 for everyone who made a mayor med/practice/employment/school error and posts how they now hate nursing and/or want sympathy for being terminated.

"Should I appeal my failing grade despite the fact that I did no homework and/or failed all the exams?"

Specializes in NICU, ICU, PICU, Academia.

How much for "I got a (worthless) non-nursing degree and cannot find a job with it so now nursing is what I've secretly.always been interested in"?

Specializes in School Nursing.

I am loving this thread.

Specializes in ICU, LTACH, Internal Medicine.

OK, and what happens if I make a post like, for example, "How I survived my NETY first year and saved my career"?

I do not make a big secret from the fact that I was bullied and abused as a new nurse. Can I still do that one day, or I should forfeit my monthly salary first?

Specializes in NICU.
OK, and what happens if I make a post like, for example, "How I survived my NETY first year and saved my career"?

I do not make a big secret from the fact that I was bullied and abused as a new nurse. Can I still do that one day, or I should forfeit my monthly salary first?

Bullying and abuse are individual things that, unfortunately, exist. NETY is a hyperbolic phenomenon that does not.

+ Add a Comment