New UN

Specialties School

Published

Specializes in Home Health,Dialysis, MDS, School Nurse.

Hello all!

DakotaDenise here. Decided to go the way of a less identifying username. I'll keep Hammy as my avatar so you can remember me!

A hamster is always welcome! Be sure to keep us apprised of any future hamster adventures.

Specializes in ICU/community health/school nursing.

How is Hammy II?

How is Hammy II?

Livin' the dream in 2nd grade!

Livin' the dream in 2nd grade!

Isn't this Hammy 2?

Can I still call you DD?

Isn't this Hammy 2?

Can I still call you DD?

Of course, I'll answer to whatever you'd like to call me :)

And, yes, the original adventure driven Hammy went home with a student and couldn't return the next year due to a classroom allergy. However we have a new one back this year - Hammy Jr.

Specializes in Pediatrics, Hematology Oncology, School Nurse.

I've jumped on your bandwagon and changed my user name and pic ;) My past user name and pic would be very identifiable if someone from my school/district were to read on this site. Smart to be more incognito.

I've jumped on your bandwagon and changed my user name and pic ;) My past user name and pic would be very identifiable if someone from my school/district were to read on this site. Smart to be more incognito.

I think that you have started a trend.

Specializes in School.

Same reason here. Had been thinking about it for awhile.

Specializes in NCSN.

I'm loving all the new names!

+ Add a Comment