Happy FriYAY

Specialties School

Published

Its the second half of the last day of the first full week since break.

TGIF

Specializes in School Nursing, Pediatrics.

YAY, Friday!!!

I am having PB&J...ran out of all lunch meats at home...time to shop! I am jealous, time to dine sounds great!!

Have a great RELAXING weekend everyone!

We are house shopping (browsing) this weekend. I found out last week that I am pregnant with TWINS!

We are house shopping (browsing) this weekend. I found out last week that I am pregnant with TWINS!

Woo! Everyone should have twins! (mine will be 10 in March!). I hope your pregnancy goes smoothly!

Specializes in School Nurse.

Congratulations!!!

Happy FriYAY! My research paper is due for Intro to Nursing next Monday and my Chemistry mid-term is next Friday. I'm halfway done with my first term in nursing school and I haven't even had time to process being in nursing school. Looks like my computer and I are going to get tired of each other by the time the weekend is over!

Specializes in School nursing.

My school counselor was out on PD today and I am battling a terrible cold that has me going through tissue galore. I had 4 health classes to teach with a dying voice, and dealt with all the mental health stuff.

I'm so done with today.

Plus side is if I can rally I've got a shopping date with a friend tomorrow.

Did somebody say "downhill slide to summer'????????????????????????????????????????????????

Now, that made my day!!!

Specializes in kids.

Oh how exciting!!!!

Is it just me or was this week, like, 17 days long?? Oh, my am I exhausted! I don't know if it's the dreary weather or what but I have been dragging all week!

Tonight my younger daughter has "mom-daughter fun night" at her school and she is uber excited! I am looking forward to it too! Then my kids will be at their dad's all weekend which will give me some much appreciated down time. I want to sleep in and not do much else!

Specializes in School health, pediatrics.

It seemed to drag on a bit, yeah. I think this weekend I get to just do a boat load of school work. I turned in a really half-assed rough draft on food advertising in Spain, so that'll need fixed, and a long list of Lifespan and A&P self-study things to master.

It seemed to drag on a bit, yeah. I think this weekend I get to just do a boat load of school work. I turned in a really half-assed rough draft on food advertising in Spain, so that'll need fixed, and a long list of Lifespan and A&P self-study things to master.

What degree are you working towards?

I am doing MSN in education. And I have been neglecting my classes bigly.

Specializes in NCSN.

Hooray for Friday!

I'm having people over for the Big Game Sunday (bandwagon Eagles fan for the weekend!) and I am planning on carpet cleaning most of our house since my pup has been extra naughty since he learned he can slide open the pantry door with his nose.

+ Add a Comment