sex in the work place...really?

Nurses Relations

Published

So I'm watching television.... nursing and hospital shows of course...and they are always showing someone in these shows who is in love with another nurse, or doctor and they always end up having sex while in the hospital. My question is does this really go on at the workplace? How many of you have witness this, heard about it happening, or was one of the parties involved?:yeah:

We like to hit it behind the dumpsters :smackingf Because nothing says lust like smelly briefs.

It does happen in the work place. I have had some girls that I used to work with straight up offer me sex. However, I believe that television drama's, like Grey's Anatomy, use it so often in their product because sex sells.

Specializes in Telemetry, Med-Surg, ED, Psych.

I had a great shift the other night - It was a PLEASURE to be working there that night

Specializes in LTC.

If my gf lived here...I would want to have my lunch break together in the supply room. Off the clock :p

Specializes in LTC.

Hahaha, I just busted one of my CNA's and her new floor tech crush in the pantry....

I just told her that if she was going to engage in pantry shenanigans, she should make sure all of her call lights were taken care of first...

I'M not a nurse atleast not yet but I am a cna and an activities assistant so I wanted to share my story. I've worked in a ltc facility for 2 years. Theres always people gossiping & I have heard alot about coworkers sleeping together at work. Mostly this housekeeper who ironically has me under his spell, we never had sex while at work but we often madeout in various place up until my friend found out & reported him because he's no good for me. This guy goes after every female in my work, he truely is a pig & I recently found out he is married with children. Ive heard about him being with people from other housekeepers to nursing staff & how he would go to empty rooms or anywhere quiet to have sex with him. I've finally decided he's no good though I know I do miss out talks & his hugs & kisses but as he told me I don't want what he wants (sex) atleast not from him. But it was kind of hard to even talk to him anymore because of his reputation, our ages (18 & 34), and the fact that my mom can't stand him and she is my charge nurse

Specializes in ortho rehab, med surg, renal transplant.

Sex on the job... actually kinda gross if you think about it. Remember Microbiology? Hospitals aren't the most sanitary of places.

Specializes in Trauma, ER, ICU, CCU, PACU, GI, Cardiology, OR.

Interesting~

I barely (no pun intended) have time to address all of my assignments, much less have Sex in the work place :smokin:

Gitano: I know... it's so sad!I think we should demand conjugal breaks!Lol!:p

Specializes in Med Surg - Renal.
Sex on the job... actually kinda gross if you think about it. Remember Microbiology? Hospitals aren't the most sanitary of places.

Under the best conditions, sex isn't the most sanitary of activities...

...we often madeout in various place up until my friend found out & reported him because he's no good for me. This guy goes after every female in my work, he truely is a pig & I recently found out he is married with children. Ive heard about him being with people from other housekeepers to nursing staff & how he would go to empty rooms or anywhere quiet to have sex with him. ...

eww... I mean, even besides the HAIs, wouldn't one worry about STDs???

I'd be too tired.

+ Add a Comment