How you can tell a nurse...
1. Cracked, dry hands from the constant handwashing with soap that's one step short of being used for battery acid.
2. Frown lines from having to deal with the new residents, belligerent patients, and offhand comments from Dr. Phil.
3. They are the ones who are talking about necrotizing something-or-other at the dinner table. All the others at the table are green, unless they are nurses as well.
4. Dark circles under their eyes (usually on the night-shift nurses).
5. They lament that they have never had a hot meal while on the clock.
6. Strong arms and shoulders from all that lifting!
7. They have a dozen alcohol wipes in their pocket at any given time.
8. Calves that would make a runner proud.
I'm sure there are others...anyone know what they are?