ø¤º°* Medical Microbiology Winter 2006 Club*°º¤ø

Nursing Students Pre-Nursing

Published

okay, people! who is with me on this one? i am feeling a little nervous about all those slides! i'm looking forward to meeting everyone in this course!

i will gather up any useful sites i find in the last med micro club and elsewhere and put them in this post!

here's a start ..

some sites from fall 05 club:

Anyone else taking this next term? I need company!!!

Specializes in Operating Room.

I'm sure there will be some coming in towards the first of Jan. lol

Specializes in PeriOp, ICU, PICU, NICU.

........I'm coming to join you :rotfl: .........

Starting Microbiology Jan 9th (bitting my nails already) and Nursing 100.

Heard that it is a brutal subject. Right now I am concentrating on finishing up A&P 2 and earning an A.

Add me to the club

........I'm coming to join you :rotfl: .........

Starting Microbiology Jan 9th (bitting my nails already) and Nursing 100.

Heard that it is a brutal subject. Right now I am concentrating on finishing up A&P 2 and earning an A.

Add me to the club

LOL woo hoo!! Well, I've heard mixed feedback re the course so ... I dunno!! I am concentrating on A&PI at the moment. We have our lab exam on Friday. Yeehaw!! Great to see ya!
Specializes in Pediatrics!.

I will be taking MicroBiology starting Jan 06 too.. We call it the Spring semester out here in Arizona.. I am finishing A&P 2 with the final on Dec 10. I took it online and just can't stand the online classes anymore. They are SOOO time consuming with the on-line "labs"... I am trying Micro in class to see if I like that format better. Hope to hear from everyone if help is needed.. good luck and happy holidays! Thanks for the Websites, thats gonna be so helpful....:>

Specializes in Operating Room.

me!!!me!!me!!!! pick me!:lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

i can finally join a "club". i am in for winter quarter. it starts jan. 3.....:smokin:

i think it is going to be fun!!! :bluecry1: :chair:

okay, people! who is with me on this one? i am feeling a little nervous about all those slides! i'm looking forward to meeting everyone in this course!

i will gather up any useful sites i find in the last med micro club and elsewhere and put them in this post!

here's a start ..

some sites from fall 05 club:

Specializes in PeriOp, ICU, PICU, NICU.
LOL woo hoo!! Well, I've heard mixed feedback re the course so ... I dunno!! I am concentrating on A&PI at the moment. We have our lab exam on Friday. Yeehaw!! Great to see ya!

Good luck on that exam. I have orientation friday and am so excited about it. :)

Good luck on that exam. I have orientation friday and am so excited about it. :)
How did orientation go? Thanks for the GL wishes!! I think I did okay on my A&P lab exam!

i start mircro jan 16th am finishing up a&p will be taking the final on the 14th hope to finish with an A but it has stayed just beyond my grasp hope not for long! good luck to you all

i am taking micro in jan also! good luck to everyone

Count me in... I'm nervous about starting the class- it's one of those necessary evils!

+ Add a Comment