WGU MSN in 6 months - Page 8Register Today!
- Feb 21 by topspeedUntrue, the mentor/professor has complete control with the Capstone process.
- Feb 23 by marycarneyCapstone yes- all other courses (including all four research courses), mentor is not involved in the assessment process whatsoever.
- Mar 27 by Reyval04Hi can u tell me how many credits you needed to complete bsn in 6mos?just curious...will be starting bsn in two mos....
- Mar 27 by RN*mommyQuote from Reyval04I can only speak for myself as it differs for each person based on pre-reqs, but I did 35 credits in just under 6 months.Hi can u tell me how many credits you needed to complete bsn in 6mos?just curious...will be starting bsn in two mos....
- Mar 28 by Reyval04Yes I need 35 credits also. How much time did u put in each day to finish in that time frame?
- Mar 28 by Reyval04Cayenne how many credits did u take to finish so quickly?very impressive.
- Mar 28 by marycarneyI did 31 in six months - the way you can do that is that you are NOT held up my any type of course structure. Unlike a brick and mortar school, you don't spend 16 weeks getting through the content. If you bust your a@@ and have familiarity with the content already, you can do it as quickly as you can crank out the assessments. Because WGU measures competency not seat time.
I completed my MSN in eleven months, five days - INCLUDING a capstone research project with full IRB approval.
- May 22 by onmywaytomsnFinancially it would be great to finish in one term - I finished my BSN in one term from WGU but it meant doing course work on Christmas, so I have vowed to NOT put my studies before my family again.