Texas Health Resources Residency July 2013Register Today!
- by newGN2012 Mar 7GN positions posted earlier this week. Has anyone heard anything yet???
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=820075©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 3,840 Views
- Mar 7 by blueorchid981Still says application received. Do we send in letter of recs now or wait until requested?
- Mar 7 by dr_nurseI believe when you are contacted about the interview, is when you have your references/essay/portfolio ready.
- Mar 8 by gaby3187I applied on the 5th to multiple ER residencies.I looked at the status of my applications and it said "application in review". Did you guys get the link for the questionnaire already?
- Mar 8 by newGN2012I have a few in "Application in review process" as well. I have not received any questionnaire links yet.
- Mar 8 by NurseMNEYes, I applied to several OB related positions on March 5 as well and received the online assessment last night. Most of my submission status are still at "application received" but I also have 2 that say "application in review," and 1 that says "forwarded to hiring manager." Keeping my fingers and toes crossed! I graduated in December, passed NCLEX, and now it's just the waiting game for a job.
- Mar 9 by Nurse2bKimberlyHi everyone. I applied & received an email about filling out a questionnaire. Does anyone know what comes next ?
- Mar 9 by gaby3187I guess the next stage is waiting for a call or email.I went online to see if they posted anything else and they actually took them down.I think only a couple are still posted.
- Mar 9 by blueorchid981I filled out the questionnaire. A few of mine still say application received. One of my ICU ones say "not selected for interview".
- Mar 10 by ohpalmisanoI applied for Med Surg/Ortho and haven't heard anything at all! Application status still says "application in review", and I don't believe I have received the questionnaire you are talking about. I applied Feb 20th!
Any one heard anything about the Med Surg one?