SHE'S AT IT AGAIN!!!Register Today!
- by afranklin Mar 7, '09Okay, fellow students,
My micro instructor has done it again only this time these questions were Never lectured on in class!
Can anyone help me find these as I have spent countless hours in the book and they are not there.
Please don't suggest 'talking' to her; she only says things like, "well, that's the way it was in the military and that's
the way life is."
1. Mediated transport of polar molecules and ions across the plasma membrane utilizes a ____ _____ that will bind
to the substance effecting a conformational change that allows movement across the membrane.
2. The cell's metabolic reactions involve the participation of ____ that lower the activation energy needed for the
initation of a reaction.
3. (my favorite the redox carriers of the electron transport chain that have a tightly bound metal atom responsible for accepting and donating electrons are the _______.
4. Metabolic pathways that are bidirectional are called ___ pathways.(the book makes No mention of bidirectional pathways:<<
I am praying for a miracle every day just to get through this class so that I won't have to drop it(can't afford the money) but I am totally lost and she will not help.
Thank you all for your support and help; surely there are instructors out here somewhere that 'care' and are not so
military-minded that they have lost site of what they're supposed to be doing.
Still desperately trying to climb this mountain
- Mar 7, '09 by mortehttp://www.mnstate.edu/rodenb/Human%...ls/chapt04.pdf
perhaps one of these will help, with the first one......"google" the key words, and see what you get, for ea one
- Mar 7, '09 by ghillbert1. Mediated transport of polar molecules and ions across the plasma membrane utilizes a carrier molecule?) that will bind to the substance effecting a conformational change that allows movement across the membrane.
- Mar 7, '09 by afranklinOmg!!! Praise god for you all!!!!!
I love, love, love this forum!!!!
You guys are such a blessing!!!!!
- Is number 3 cytochromes? Quoting Holes Anatomy pg. 970: "Among the members of the electron transport chain are several proteins, including a set of iron-containing molecules called cytochromes." Now I am curious and want to know myself! This is from my AP book. Still looking.....
- Mar 8, '09 by ~Mi Vida Loca~RNSome of these look like Chemistry Questions. my Micro Teacher would not lecture over the Chem stuff because chem was required to take the class, She told us we would have chem stuff on our test so we needed to review it. She gave us a 16 page Chem Review packet that was worth 20 points for us to do, I think I googled most of it LOL, but she didn't lecture us on any of it, just had it on the exams.