Fall 2012 A&P2 students where are you??!! - Page 2Register Today!
- Dannygurl I'm so excited for you!!! You will do fine in the nursing program. Keep us posted with your journey. Any tips for A&P2??
- SopranoKris you can do it!! Just pace yourself and mostly stay organized. My lecture prof gave us a pre- assessment test with 50 questions!!! He said it wouldn't affect mt final grade. I guess he wants to know where we are. It seemed as though all the questions were related to things we hadn't learned. Weird!!!! Any thoughts on this?
- Umbdude at my school they don't suggest you take both of those classes together. I think we have to get special permission. I've heard of ppl on here taking them both together so it's doable! good luck to you!!
- Aug 22, '12 by hudabelleWow My school doesn't start until Sept 26th. I wish I could get part 2 started now and just get it going. Good luck y'all.
- Aug 23, '12 by SopranoKrisQuote from britthohenbrinkWe're taking the same classes, britthohenbrink! I've got 6 classes this semester: Physiology, Microbiology, Microbiology Lab, Pharmacology, Intro to Health Professions and Human Growth & Development.Along with A&P2 I am taking Micro and Human growth and developement. So excited for this semester to start!!!
Will you be done with your pre-reqs after this semester is over?
- Aug 23, '12 by SopranoKrisQuote from Nurse2b7337He probably just wants to set a baseline of knowledge for the class so he knows what to concentrate on (what you don't know yet) and what to spend less time on (what you already know). Good luck to you!!!SopranoKris you can do it!! Just pace yourself and mostly stay organized. My lecture prof gave us a pre- assessment test with 50 questions!!! He said it wouldn't affect mt final grade. I guess he wants to know where we are. It seemed as though all the questions were related to things we hadn't learned. Weird!!!! Any thoughts on this?
I love Micro!
- Aug 23, '12 by Nurse2b7337Thanks and you're probably right!!
- Aug 23, '12 by Miiki SNHe may also give you the same test at the end of the semester. It's a good way to see how much someone has learned.
- Aug 23, '12 by britthohenbrinkYes, an I am sooo excited!!!! I am hoping to apply for the ADN program in Jan. and if excepted I will start in Aug. Whats got me worried right now is the TEAS test..... I know I can get the scores that I need on it but I am just nervous because its going to end up being the determaining factor on whether ornot I am excepted into the program. No preasure. Is this your last semester of pre-reqs too???