Fall 2012 Microbiology Students -- STAND UP! - Page 3Register Today!
- Aug 21, '12 by melc0305I started the lecture yesterday and have lecture and lab tomorrow. I think the subject matter is interesting...doesn't mean I think it will be easy though! The prof mentioned we could use calculators on our exams which really freaked me out. I have a hard enough time with sciences, math is even worse!
- Aug 22, '12 by umbdudeMy school is a bit late...classes don't start 'til another couple weeks. Really looking forward to Micro though.
- Aug 22, '12 by rnstudentcharlestonYep, me too. Second class tonight. It's fascinating! I'm taking Micro and Public Speaking, the last two classes before I start clinical in the Spring. I must have had some micro in high school, because I've seen this material somewhere before...so far it's all recall. That was 25 years ago, though! If anyone has any good resources, please share!
- Aug 22, '12 by eLLie.I start class on the 27th! Only slightly nervous . . .
- Aug 22, '12 by eLLie.We're using Microbiology: An Introduction, the latest ed. by Tortora, Funke, and some other poor soul who's name escapes me and I'll probably be cursing several times this semester
- Aug 22, '12 by Miiki SNQuote from Ladylynn6We use the same one.
We're using Microbiology With Diseases By Body System 3rd Edition by Robert W. Bauman. I love that it's a fraction of the weight our A&P textbook was.
- Aug 22, '12 by RunnerRN2b2014For lab: Microbiology Laboratory Theory & Application
For lecture: Microbiology by published McGraw-Hill
Both books are loose-leaf and customized for my school.
- Aug 22, '12 by ksuheatherWe're using Microbiology: An Introduction, the latest ed. by Tortora, Funke, and some other poor soul who's name escapes me and I'll probably be cursing several times this semester
I'm taking the lecture online and I dont' need the lab.