Bomb Attack On LondonRegister Today!
- by Silverdragon102 Jul 7, '05bomb attack x 7 in London (6 x tube stations and 1 bus)
My thoughts and wishes go with everyone in London and any visitors to the country caught up in the blasts
- Jul 7, '05 by Jessy_RNPlease stay safe everyone. Will surely be praying for you all.
- Jul 7, '05 by PeachyOrthoRNMy heart goes to everyone that was injured. I'll be praying for them all.
- Jul 7, '05 by z's playaTerrible. Suicide bombers come to mind as soon as I hear this type of news. How dreadful either way.
- Jul 7, '05 by promisesQuote from z's playaTerrible. Suicide bombers come to mind as soon as I hear this type of news. How dreadful either way.
My thoughts and prayers are with all of you....
- Jul 7, '05 by suzy253...in my thoughts & prayers...
- Jul 7, '05 by CrunchRNI feel so angry about this - I am so sorry for all our British friends. This is just horrible. You are all in our thoughts.
- Jul 7, '05 by jnetteBeen up watching the news on this since 0630... simply horrible. Certainly our hearts are with all of you in this devastating tragedy. Will be keeping our eyes on this situation for the remainder of the day.. and weeks to come.
Please stay safe, and sincerely hope that none of our British Allnurses friends have been personally affected in any way.. may their loved ones all be well.
(((HUGS))) to all of you.
- Jul 7, '05 by sunnyjohnBe safe everyone.
Our prayers are with you all.
- Jul 7, '05 by nars akoi have a lot of nurse friends in London. I just hope they are all safe.
They say it's another terrorist attack? :angryfire