Haven't been on this board in a while BUT...Register Today!
This is a discussion on Haven't been on this board in a while BUT... in Nursing Online Distance Learning, part of Online Nursing Schools, Traditional Schools, Colleges, Universities ... I just had to stop by and tell my fellow EC alum, and current students that I have FINALLY been...by FocusRN Nov 1, '11I just had to stop by and tell my fellow EC alum, and current students that I have FINALLY been able to change my username from Dream_Nurse2b to DreamNurseRN!!!!!
I took the NCLEX today, and passed with 75 questions in an hour, and the PVT said "The candidate has previously passed this exam. A new appointment cannot be scheduled."
Honestly although NCLEX is different, the EC exams get you used to the mindset.
I want to say to current students NEVER GIVE UP. I first enrolled in EC in 2006, then again in 2007. But didn't take my first exam until 2008, and then I finished almost all of the nursing exams within a few months. But because of health issues, life, and procrastination, I slowly chugged away at my general eds, and finally took my CPNE in 12/2010, took my last general ed (Micro) in 3/2011, graduated 5/2011, and then let life get in the way again, but I finally took the NCLEX today, and proudly just like the CPNE passed the first time no repeats. LOL. It all can be done.
Without EC this would not have been possible, and I am grateful!
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=636359©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 681 Views
- Nov 1, '11 by agldragonRNcongratulations registered nurse!
- Nov 2, '11 by BeachCathyRN
- Nov 2, '11 by Erikadawn RNCONGRATS!!!!!!
- Nov 2, '11 by happydrunkcatFeels good, right? Congrats!
- Nov 2, '11 by SweettartRNCongrats!!
- Nov 2, '11 by FocusRNThank you everyone. It feels GREAT (in my Tony the Tiger voice)!!!
- Nov 2, '11 by joy1CONGRATULATIONS
- Nov 2, '11 by LunahRNOMG!!!! I am so happy for you!!!!
- Nov 2, '11 by dblpnQuote from DreamNurseRNWay to go DreamNurse. that is wonderful and it probably feels like a huge weight has been lifted off of you. i'm getting ready for the health safety exam in a couple weeks. i have no motivatation to really study. i come on allnurses to get inspired. its truly and inspiration when i read the success stories from EC students.Thank you everyone. It feels GREAT (in my Tony the Tiger voice)!!!