Graduated on Saturday... 5 interviews already! - Page 2Register Today!
- May 18, '12 by littlenurse21Agreed with above posters.. please do tell. I'd move to central PA. Definitely no jobs out here in NYC.
- May 18, '12 by tothepointeLVNCongratulations. It's nice to finally see signs of the tide turning.
- May 18, '12 by Esme12Good For you!!!!! GoodLuck!!!
- May 18, '12 by GitanoRNyou're one of many examples that new grads can achieve interviews and land a position. wishing you the very best in all of your future endeavors...aloha~
- May 18, '12 by sauconyrunnerCongrats and good luck! I grew up in South Central PA. and they do seem to still recruiting but I came from a really rural area!
- May 18, '12 by nursingstudent3109Congratulations to you! Please do share more details as previously mentioned.
- May 18, '12 by OnlybyHisgraceRNCongrats!!! Good luck.
- May 18, '12 by teacherforADNGood luck to you! I hope that I have the same response from the market when I graduate - which will be a few years. Did you have prior medical experience before becoming a nurse? I'm happy for you, you made it through nursing school so its well deserved.
- May 19, '12 by Paco-RNThat's AWESOME! Congratulations!
Thanks for posting your experience about a positive job hunt in 2012. I just graduated yesterday with my BSN and was hired for a new job all in the same day. I know your excitement. I hope you get one of those jobs!!
- May 23, '12 by Curious1alwysCongrats, I'm oozing jealousy! The BSN is where it's at!