Song lyrics that remind you of nursing...Register Today!
- by grace90 Apr 29, '07Every so often I'll hear lyrics on songs on the radio that remind me of nursing... Here's a couple of examples I've heard on the radio recently, unfortunately I can't remember who sings either of 'em...
"I am barely breathing, and I can't find the air..."
"I have become, comfortably numb..."
Anyone got any more?
- '...Walking on imported air...' ('Ave Maria') by Blondie! LOL
I'm sure I'll think of more...I'm a music nut but my brain is just overworked right now! I hate when I'm trying to think of something and I just can't! lol
Great thread idea, btw!
- May 1, '07 by grace90Quote from EarthChild1130Thanks, that's what I had suspected but wasn't sure enough to put their name in the post.Btw, the 2nd line is from Pink Floyd's 'Comfortably Numb' and it's one of my FAVORITE songs!!:spin:
I'm drawing a blank at the moment of more lyrics, hopefully I'll think of more later.
- May 1, '07 by santhony44Old song- don't remember any details:
It keeps you running!
- May 1, '07 by CseMgr1"Another One Bites the Dust" by Queen, released sometime during the Summer of 1980.
I remember it well, for I was doing my psych clinicals in the Adolecent Unit of a private psychiactric hospital at the time, and that song is ALL those kids ever played.
I never got so SICK of a song, in my life!! :lol_hitti
- '...constant craving...' from 'Constant Craving (kd lang)